Honest opinions and questions regarding The Fountains Resort

Knh_5

Earning My Ears
We were at Cabelas today and bought in to one of their deals for the Bluegreen resorts for $179. We were hoping to use it to go to Disney with our 4 and 7 year old (2 bedroom condo for 7 nights). We looked at reviews of the place which looked okay, but are definitely mixed. Seems like if you get an updated room, things are okay, but if you need something or have a problem, customer service is really lacking. We know we have to sit through one of their presentations, but have zero intention (and ability) to buy in to a time share. Has anyone stayed recently and had a good experience? If so, which building and room did you stay? I know sales is going to be pushy, but I don’t want a 2 hour presentation to keep us there 5-6 hours like I’ve read has happened. I want this to be a great trip and although we would be saving money staying here as opposed to Disney property, I don’t want a filthy room or a million other problems I know Disney would fix in a heartbeat. Thanks for any input!!

I stayed here before by renting from an owner. I don't recall the building but our balcony faced the bridge to walk over to the pool. We rented from an owner so we were NOT REQUIRED to attend a timeshare tour. HOWEVER, one day it rained a lot so we signed up to take a tour since they were offering a $100 Visa gift card for attending. They tell you the tour is 90 minutes but I've heard people say they spent half a day or more on a timeshare tour. I stayed on Disney property once. It as the 2nd year when Art of Animation was built, but it didn't impress me, nor entice me to stay on Disney property again. The Fountains are very nice and their pool area is very nice too. It's not a "motel like" hotel. It is a VERY NICE resort. The convenience of having a master bedroom & bathroom with jacuzzi, a separate bedroom for kids, a full living room, dining room and full kitchen makes it far worth it in my opinion. Even my kids prefer timeshare resorts over hotels/motels. I don't think you will be disappointed with the Fountains Resort if you prefer the space, amenities and conveniences a resort provides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter