Horseback Riding

Jinnyboom

Mouseketeer
Not sure where this post belongs...but...my youngest DD (12) has expressed an interest in horseback riding while at WDW. Can anyone refer me to more information including cost??

Thanks so much in advance!!!

The cost was around 23.00 in 2002. Reservations are necessary. You can call 1-407-WDW-PLAY. Guided trips depart 4 times daily from the Trail Blaze Corral in Fort Wilderness.

Here's the info from my site (use links below):

Horseback Trail Rides

Guided Trail Rides Run Six Times Daily
8:30, 10:00, 11:30 AM, 1:00, 2:30
& 4:00 PM
Saddle up at the Tri-Circle D Livery
at Fort Wilderness Resort

Riders must be at least 9 years old
and can weigh no more than 250 pounds
Rides last approximately 45 minutes

Cost is $23 per Person

You can make a PS for this 30 days in advance. Use the number given in the previous message.

I've dont this and it's a very relaxing time. I would recommend going as early as possible in the day. You'll see more wildlife that way.

Thanks to everyone who replied...while my dd balks at the mandatory bike helmet...(yes she still must wear one)....she had no problem with you guys telling her she should wear a helmet while horseback riding....we've had a lot of fun discussing the various horse "functions" and how this will affect the experience:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...and thanks to you Scott for the schedule!!!

Happy trails all:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter