Hospital and Disney connection

Bonny Taylor

Earning My Ears
Idea: What if a child could get weighed without being board? 1. The child steps up to the scale platform 2. Pushes a button BOY or GIRL, favorite movie, or a RANDOM button 3. When stepping on the scales, a set of numbers appear. 4. With each number there is a Disney character who greets them from a specific movie or just random one appears. 5. The child is entertained with that character while doctors are getting other vitals. 6. Later (in the future) they can interact with the character through a series of question.

Oh what a wonderful thing to see a child's spirit be lifted from pain and depression when they find their favorite character in front of them. I am a teacher of 20 years. I find myself sympathizing with those little ones who have sad hearts. I do not want any recognition for such a daunting task for the creators, but hey your Disney. Why not ask? Just as long as those who believe in God realize where this came from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts