Hot air balloon in Del Mar

kaygela

<font color=coral>was having a blond moment at the
Has anyone done a hot air balloon in the Del Mar area or know of a good company. There are a few websites but I would love to have a recommendation from someone who has had first hand experience.

I had a poor experience with Balloon Flights LLC.

I received a gift certificate for a two person sunset flight. (The amount paid was $250) I made the reservation for my anniversary flight 4 months in advance. About 4 hours before the flight time, I called to get directions since they had not sent them as promised. At that time, I was informed that the basket was inoperable and my flight was cancelled. I found out later that someone had booked a private flight for that night.

Because they were booked all through the Del Mar Racing Season, I chose a date in September. With the events of 9/11, all balloons were grounded. My scheduled flight was cancelled again. When I went to reschedule for a third time, I was informed that my gift certificate had expired.

The President was unwilling to work with me, so I never received the service for which was paid.

That is just awful. Well, I certainly won't book with them.

California Dreamin' is the company that passes over my house all of the time. They are very popular - I don't know if that is due to their service or the limited number of companies. I will try and find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter