Hot water available for brewing own tea on Liberty?

DisneyAgentK

Disney Planning Expert
I'm a big green tea drinker (I don't drink coffee - shocking, I know, in our Starbucks culture!) and am admittedly quite finicky about my tea blends so I plan to bring my own tea bags aboard Liberty. Is hot water readily available at Windjammer or any other locations so I can brew my own cuppa?
Thanks!

The Windjammer coffee stations should have plenty of hot water available for your tea. If not, just ask.

The Café Promenade also usually has hot water and some different teas that are self serve (along with regular and decaf coffee and iced water).

The Café Promenade also usually has hot water and some different teas that are self serve (along with regular and decaf coffee and iced water).
^This. The Promenade is open 24 hours and has a self-serve coffee and tea station with to-go cups and lids.

Many thanks to all for your replies. :)

I was thinking that perhaps the Café Promenade might be a good place to get hot water without being too mobbed! Thanks again for confirming. It will be our first time on Liberty - sailing to Bermuda at the end of this month (June) with 8 family members. Looking forward to exploring Bermuda for 2 days and also enjoying days at sea - especially the entertainment. Can't wait to see the ice show and aerial show (our daughter trains in the circus arts and actually does silks, trapeze and lyra). We have a reservation at Portofino one evening to celebrate a 90th birthday and a 20th birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter