Hotel at VB

OKWKirt

Mouseketeer
I should have made this part of my previous post on directions from VB to WDW - sorry. I will be arriving in VB on June 9 at approximately 10:00 pm so to save points I will not check into VB until June 10. I received a rate of $55 (50% off rack rate) for Saturday night at the Vero Beach Inn, NOT Disney Vero Beach Inn, through my BlueGreen Timeshare. Does anyone know if this is a good place to stay for one night? Any place else you would recommend in lieu of this place? Thanks.

Hotel Web Site

I can't exactly place it, but anything on the water in Vero should be just fine. That's a great rate (only Disney's resort really gets summer crowds). Another option for the future is the Holiday Inn Oceanside which is also right on the water in the shopping area of Vero Beach.

Let us know how it works out.

PamOKW, Vero Beach Inn is on A1A one mile north of Route 60. The address is 4700 N A1A, which is south of Disney Vero Beach. Kirt.

I'm sorry, I meant I couldn't recall actually seeing the hotel although I'm sure I must have driven by it.

You have two choices coming off I-95. To get to the Disney resort the directions are to get off 95 at the Fellsmere Road exit. If you go one exit further you'll be getting off at SR-60 and will probably be closer to the hotel. But, the drive down A1A is very pretty and you might want to look at Disney's resort first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter