Hotel breakfast parking

Those lots have a lot of local cars staying there everyday who aren't paying anything and nothing happens to them, if it did they wouldn't park there. So I can totally see someone who is now paying a daily parking fee doing the same
Locals because...? They have Florida plates? The thousands of cars rented in Central Florida each day have, well, Florida plates.

Just a simple guy here. Parking at a resort is for that resort. Either you're staying there or visiting the resort (dining or shopping). Otherwise, park somewhere else.

Simple.

Plenty of rationalizing going on about why it is okay to park at a resort when you're not using it. Sorry, but I think you're just kidding yourself. It is not okay. We really expect Disney to do us right, and we owe them the same respect.

Locals because...? They have Florida plates? The thousands of cars rented in Central Florida each day have, well, Florida plates.
Sorry your definitely right there, it's not just locals it's people driving in from anywhere that have a little knowledge about how to get around parking there.

Just a simple guy here. Parking at a resort is for that resort. Either you're staying there or visiting the resort (dining or shopping). Otherwise, park somewhere else.

Simple.

Plenty of rationalizing going on about why it is okay to park at a resort when you're not using it. Sorry, but I think you're just kidding yourself. It is not okay. We really expect Disney to do us right, and we owe them the same respect.
I know its not ok, I've never done it nor do I plan too, I just expect more people too now than before and this isn't anything new it's been going on for decades

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter