Hotel information needed

Lanshark

<font color=red>Peace be still<br><font color=purp
We'll be going to WDW for a week but would like to stay at Universal for 2 nights. What hotel is best for a 15 and 11 year old. The main thing they will be interested in is the pool. Are there any discounts available for Universal Hotels/tickets. Although we've visited several times we have never stayed on property. The front of the line passes sound wonderful

Thanks
Marcie

We've stayed at the HRH twice, I think your kids would love it. The pool is great, but it doesnt get very deep. They water slide is alot of fun. The food at the Beach Club is good too!!

We are staying at the PBH for the 1st night when we go in April, HRH was full, from all that I have read, I dont think we will be disapointed.

Patty

Just got back Sunday from 4 nights at HRH. My 13 yr old son has declared that he never wants to stay at another hotel again. I thing yall will love it. We did.

Is there any equivalent to Disney Club Discounts for HRH?

Call and ask if the Entertainment rate is available for the dates you are going. If it is, go to www.entertainment.com and buy a book. The Entertainment discount seems to be the lowest. If you can get a Universal Fan Club Card (get them from your employer), you can get a discount. There's a deal on tickets on the Universal website for five day passes for $99.95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter