Hotel near Macon, GA

briternik

Mouseketeer
We will be driving next week and our overnight stop will be right around Macon, GA. Does anyone have a recommendation? I would prefer a newer hotel with mobile key, super clean obviously. Thanks!

Last time I stayed in Macon was at a Sleep Inn right off of I-75. It was a pretty decent property with lots of food options right nearby. There are also several other hotels right in the same complex - a Hampton Inn, a Home2 Suites, a Candlewood Suites, a Holiday Inn, and a La Quinta.

Haven’t stayed in the Macon area in years. I hope you know to take the bypass, I-475 around Macon. It’s actually shorter than taking I-75.
That said, there are a number of hotels on Exit 3, just off 475.

Last summer, on a drive north we stayed at the Burke Mansion in Macon.It’s maybe a mile and a half off of 75, and it is awesome. Lovely historical mansion restored to perfection. Very clean. Very welcoming host. Included was happy hour which really lasted all evening, desert before bed (ours was home made cheesecake) and a breakfast to die for.

Made me want to go to Macon as a destination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter