Hotel Recommendation Please!

qa4ever

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We will arrive on a Friday around 8:30 am. By the time we get our luggage, our car, and get to a kissimee resort I assume it will be around 9:30-10:00. Our plan for the day is to drop off our luggage and then head over to a Disney Water Park since we have non-expiring tickets from years ago.

We are looking for a hotel for the Friday and Saturday nights, with a "suite" type accomodation and leaving on a cruise on the Sunday.

Must Haves:
- Laundry in the suite
- Kitchen or Kitchentte
- Nice pool area or resort activities as our plan for Saturday is to stay around the hotel

Nice to haves:
- Separate bedroom or bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms

Any recommendations?

We will arrive on a Friday around 8:30 am. By the time we get our luggage, our car, and get to a kissimee resort I assume it will be around 9:30-10:00. Our plan for the day is to drop off our luggage and then head over to a Disney Water Park since we have non-expiring tickets from years ago. We are looking for a hotel for the Friday and Saturday nights, with a "suite" type accomodation and leaving on a cruise on the Sunday.

Must Haves:
- Laundry in the suite
- Kitchen or Kitchentte
- Nice pool area or resort activities as our plan for Saturday is to stay around the hotel

Nice to haves:
- Separate bedroom or bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms

Any recommendations?

This will be the part that bumps it up to a legit villa, but since you likely won't get a unit until around 4, you'll need to see which can hold your luggage.

Hopefully someone will jump in that has experienced the luggage hold at one of these.

Last edited:
Yeah I have seen some hotels/suite type accomodations that have this, but was looking for one with a personal recommendation.

Booked at
Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort Meets all my needs including Laundry in suite. P.S. I also found a ton others! But this pool area looks awesome.

Booked at
Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa a staySky Hotel/Resort Meets all my needs including Laundry in suite. P.S. I also found a ton others! But this pool area looks awesome.

Great location, I drive by it all the time. Have never heard a bad review for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter