Hotels for summer of 2021

Bossy22

DIS Veteran
I usually try to book hotels about a year before the trip, this year that isn't working. (cough ... covid ... cough) Do you guys/gals think it will be tougher to get your hotel next summer. Our usual hotel still is not booking for July. Will they still have 0 down? Will some of the hotels even make it? I'm starting to get worried (1st world problems) and am wondering what any of you are doing who are looking into going next summer if the world is in a better place!

I usually try to book hotels about a year before the trip, this year that isn't working. (cough ... covid ... cough) Do you guys/gals think it will be tougher to get your hotel next summer. Our usual hotel still is not booking for July. Will they still have 0 down? Will some of the hotels even make it? I'm starting to get worried (1st world problems) and am wondering what any of you are doing who are looking into going next summer if the world is in a better place!

I have a room booked for BWPPI for June 2021. I hope to stay at DLH Hotel, but park restriction and park perks will be a factor in where we stay.

I have a room booked for BWPPI for June 2021. I hope to stay at DLH Hotel, but park restriction and park perks will be a factor in where we stay.
There's no way we can afford to stay in an onsite hotel so I hope the perks are necessary for that. Otherwise it'll be another year before we can go! Our budget is definitely on the strip.

Where do you normally stay? I have room at the Castle Inn and Suites already for June. I have free cancellation until 48 hrs before check in.

Where do you normally stay? I have room at the Castle Inn and Suites already for June. I have free cancellation until 48 hrs before check in.
Last 4 times we have stayed at the Desert Inn and Suites. So far no luck booking online and no response to emails!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!