Hotels must be at capacity in October.

Disneyliscious

DIS Veteran
For the past 5 days I have been on at 5am (CST) to get an ADR for Ohana. Ono all 5 days it has returned zilch. Nada. Nothing. All tables booked at 5am on the dot (7 people).

The on-site folks do get a 10 window to book before off-siters and so it appears the hotels must be at capacity on the October weekdays. Good news for Disney.

Either way, while I'd like to eat there, I don't nee to eat there bad enough to spend thousands more dollars just to stay on site.

Keep checking and try the free Touring Plans reservation finder. They have come through each time I've used them. They just found me a PPO breakfast at EPCOT! I've also found a CRT and other PPO breakfasts with them.

I wouldn’t fret over it. I personally think Ohana is now one of the most overrated restaurants. When we first went there in the mid 2000’s it was quite good but has gone downhill.

I wouldn’t fret over it. I personally think Ohana is now one of the most overrated restaurants. When we first went there in the mid 2000’s it was quite good but has gone downhill.

I feel the same way. No more 'Ohana for us.

OP 'Ohana is one of the most difficult ADR's to secure. If you really want it keep looking, something will open up. I honestly would not change current plans for it though if a day opens that does not coincide with your parks

'Ohana is hands down one of the most difficult restaurants to book even when the parks aren't booked to capacity. That being said, October at Disney is insanely busy. The last time we were there was in October 2016 and they shut EPCOT because of Food and Wine there were too many people. MK was wall to wall as well. We're trying May this time around to see if it's a little more manageable.

While I am in the hate camp, keep trying. Right now people are double and triple booking

Once fast passes are picked, things will be released

And even try same day next time. Lots of cancels occur

You can subscribe to the October cancel thread too

Now I really need to make that October cancel thread!

I personally think there is something wrong with the reservation system for that week. I’ve been trying to get a BOG lunch or dinner reservation for anytime that week and nada. I did get a Hollywood Brown Derby reservation, but when I checked on my phone, it showed none. I checked on my PC (a minute later) and had a choice of times. Also Saturday I got on to look and it was showing a day behind on what was open, but Sunday morning, it was open for the correct days. I’m very frustrated and glad I’m only trying to get this one more reservation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!