House of Blues

sherry8253

<font color=blue>The TF hopes to brighten your day
Hi - I don't think I remember reading any reviews about the House of Blues. Has anyone dined there lately and what is the verdict? We are thinking about dinner there after an afternoon at Disney Quest in January. Thanks in advance for your help.

We went for dinner in July and really liked it. I had the hamburger w/fries and DH had the jambalaya, both were really good. For dessert we split a huge piece of key lime pie, it was the best dessert of the trip. We went after going to Disney Quest and we were seated immediately. It got busy when Cirque got out so I would plan around that. I am hoping to go for the Sunday Gospel Brunch on our next trip.

Amy

HOB is one of our favorites and one of our "must dos" when we are at Disney. We enjoy the atmosphere, the food and its just a nice place to relax and eat. We were there for an early dinner once and the waiter told us that there was going to be a private party but we were welcome to stay. The blues brothers showed up and gave a great show. They even pulled my dd out on the dance floor! Also if you start your trip at the marketplace and work your way down HOB is right at the end across from DQ.

oh yeah...how could I forget the gift shop! :) lots of cool stuff!

Thanks everyone for your responses. We are going to eat there for sure after reading your posts!

Another HOB and jambalaya fan. The jamabalaya is big enough for two to split!!!

HOB has always been one of my favorites. Try the jambalaya. ::MickeyMo

We love the Voodoo Shrimp and Catfish Nuggets and I enjoy the Elwood Burger.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter