Housekeeping disappointment

Thank goodness, that these rooms are not sterile clean rooms. We'd all have problems with immunity by not being exposed to any germs.

I like to get into my room by 4PM if possible. I'd hate to be waiting until 9PM because the staff had to abide by USP797 standards.

QUOTE :There are a surprising number of DVC members who arrive with their own Lysol and clean the room to their standards when they arrive. Hotel clean is not clean - its "tidy

Yes as I have posted many times my DW tells me when we arrive, go to the pool for a little while until I finish cleaning the room. I mean clean.

On our last stay at SSR in June of last year, we walked in to find over ripe black bananas sitting on the counter. One stay at the BWV, our fridge was caked with dirt on the top.

On a good point, I can say our T&T service was wonderful. We even requested (and had to pay for) extra towels. They were in our room waiting for us on our return.

15 days and counting....:cloud9:

There are a surprising number of DVC members who arrive with their own Lysol and clean the room to their standards when they arrive. Hotel clean is not clean - its "tidy."

:wave2: Yup. We travel with Lysol, Clorox Wipes, and our own pillowcases & everything gets cleaned before we unpack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter