• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Are The Crowds?

Noah122898

Mouseketeer
What are the crowds like at the Southern California parks the last week in August? Specifically, DisneyLand, Universal,Legoland, Seaworld and Knotts Berry Farm??? Am planning a possible trip at that time and would really like to know what to expect. All input appreciated... :flower:

I don't know about the last week of August, but we went August 9-16 last year, and the lines at Knott's were awful. I don't have a huge desire to ever go back there again, because the lines were just soooo long. Way worse than DL. We were there right at opening too. Legoland's lines were tolerable, better than Knott's. But, I would have been happy just spending the entire week at DL. ::MickeyMo Next time, I will! :)

I don't have any experience with Universal or Sea World though. Sorry!

I am another person wondering about crowds, trying to decide between 8/27-9/2 or 9/3-9/10.

Generally any time between June and August will be packed at all of those parks. (Especially Disneyland this summer because it's the 50th.)
Karyl, if you hate crowds, I would choose the September dates. Normally a lot stuff would be going into refurbishment at that time of the year, but as I just said, since it's the 50th, that probably won't hold true this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter