How are the food choices at Petal's Pool Bar @ Pop?

PinkMagnolia

I love the Haunted Mansion
If we have extra QS credits, DH and I are thinking a poolside cocktail and chicken wings from Petal's Pool Bar would be a great way to use them!

I've done some searching, but can't seem to find pics or reviews of the food choices at Petals - What are the wings like? Crispy? Tell me about the other food choices available! Anything memorable?

Do they even offer food at Petals? I've never noticed any.
The foodcourt is nearby though. You could just grab a tray of food and bring it out to an umbrella table by Petals.

Do they even offer food at Petals? I've never noticed any.
The foodcourt is nearby though. You could just grab a tray of food and bring it out to an umbrella table by Petals.
This was my first thought. We were there last August, but only at the pool one afternoon. We ordered a few drinks from Petals but didn't notice any food being served/consumed (and I thought none of the value pool bars served food). I admit, I could be wrong! As I said, I was at the pool for only an afternoon.

The menu at allears.net has a snack menu (hamburger, wings, chicken nuggets etc..). With the new 2018 changes to the dining plan, I was hoping to get a pool bar cocktail and a basket of wings for a QS credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter