How Big is The Potc ride in Paris?

Jameson lutz

Earning My Ears
I know the California one is 54ft and 30 something feet,and the Florida version is just 14 feet and I really want to know what is the height of the 2 drops in the Paris version?

My 'from memory only' answer would be that they aren't as big as Disneyland - i remember thinking the main drop was pretty tame... also feel like the ride overall is shorter than Disneyland.

I know the California one is 54ft and 30 something feet,and the Florida version is just 14 feet and I really want to know what is the height of the 2 drops in the Paris version?
The drop in POTC in DL is 54 feet??? That is bigger than Splash Mountain lol.

I don't know statistics, but the drop feels bigger than the WDW one.

I don't know the stats, but having ridden all three, I'd say it's closer to Disneyland than WDW, both in ambiance and ride quality. The drops are also placed at different points in the ride than I was expecting, so that was a fun surprise!

Hmmmm. I don’t get to the US very often, but having just visited DLP, the two drops were pretty small to me.

I haven't been to the ride at Disneyland, but the drops at this version are both much bigger than at WDW (although the second drop is only a little bigger). Neither drop, however, is what i would consider a big drop whatsoever. The two drops are a lot of fun and both my partner and I enjoyed the DLP version of the ride more than WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter