How can I change my profile picture?

Does anyone know how to update the little personalized phrases at the bottom? Mine were done years ago and I can't seem to update them.

Nevermind. I got it.

Last edited:

I took a chance on a post and here one is! I spent 30 mins trying to figure out how to do this! And here I thought I had lost my mind 😂 😂 Guess I need to get a little more active..lol

This was very helpful as I was trying to send a message to someone as a thank you and was not able to figure it all out or change my profile picture.

Thank you for the information! Not me posting this as an attempt to get to profile picture level lol.

I use to have a very active account but then got off all social media for a long time. Thought I’d try DisBoards again and all my prior posts and info is gone. It does say I’ve been a member since 2015, which was actually a second account after losing log in info first time. Anyhow, with no prior posts it won’t let me put photo or do anything other than post. Ridiculous.

I use to have a very active account but then got off all social media for a long time. Thought I’d try DisBoards again and all my prior posts and info is gone. It does say I’ve been a member since 2015, which was actually a second account after losing log in info first time. Anyhow, with no prior posts it won’t let me put photo or do anything other than post. Ridiculous.
Since you have no post (message) history, you'll have to post 10 times to get the extra perks.

You're up to 7, keep up the good work.

Here in 2023 after googling "how to change Disboards profile pic" 😅 I'm glad I'm not just completely out of the technology loop, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!