How can i recreate this?

Jen72386

DIS Veteran
I saw this table an dthought it was cute. Any ideas on how to recreate it? I tried a search for some sort of wallpaper sticker to put on the table but cam up with nothing.. any help would be appreciated! Thanks

9a_1.jpg

If you could somehow find some similar artwork -- maybe in a book -- you could take it to a copy shop and have a color copy made. You could have it sized to whatever you need. Then decoupage (sp?) it onto a table and then seal it. You could get something close.

Hope that helps.

Or maybe you could copy it onto a transparency, trace it on the table and hand paint it?

How about rub ons that can be found at a craft store.

They had this on a great sale at disneyshopping.com awhile back. You might want to check there, I think it would be cheaper buying from them than buying a little table and doing it yourself (unless you already have a table to use).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter