how did you choose your username for the dis?

I read something this morning about Disney planning to tear down River Country. I've actually never been there but wish I could have seen it in it's heyday.

When I signed up this afternoon, a lot of the names I hoped to use were taken but I still wanted something Disneyey and the story of River Country came to mind.

I've had this since 1995. A silly inside joke at the time referencing the cows my debate coach used to collect.

I've used this username from the Simpsons since the late 90s. Sometimes I used the 8 character truncation - thrillho - also featured in the episode.

DH and I used to play World of Warcraft years ago and Moramoon was the name of the main character I played. I use it for pretty much anything that requires a username so if you see a Moramoon on another site it's more than likely me. :)

Cinderella is my favorite character and my initial are EAS, so as a double name girl with EA as a go-to nickname for most, CinderEA was the winner of the great username debate.

Mine was from a coaster I bought at Disney World years ago that has a picture of classic Mickey Mouse running and it says "Yay, I'm going to Disney!"

I am notoriously camera shy. My Facebook avatar for years was Bigfoot. Since Bigfoot can't pose for photos in front of Disney landmarks, I have made a sock puppet that will stand in for me as needed. I am probably enjoying that fact a little too much.:tongue:

I was trying to be clever and show my lifetime love in my user name lol - since I'm always being referred to as his 2nd-to-Minnie lol

Pretty simple, I am a huge Peter Pan fan and if I was a boy I'd be the perfect Lostboy. Since I am a female I consider myself a Lostgirl. The 96 the the last two digits of the year I was born.

It's the same username as my Tripadvisor account. When I signed up for Tripadvisor, I was planning a trip to Europe and was looking for some Shakespeare-centric attraction in London. I made the DIS account around the same time because I wanted to go to Disneyland Paris on the same trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter