How Do I check rooms rates at Disney.com

debyc

<font color=green>I worry about my crops ...<font
or can I only do this on the Disney club website. I remember reading you could check room rates on line but I can't remember where? Help! Thanks :D

For a short time the Disney website allowed you to check room-only rates and make reservations, but they have discontinued that for now. The only thing you can check online through Disney are package rates and availability.

If you visit expedia.com and put in the dates and the destination (Orlando, 'natch), they'll call up a buncha hotels, including Disney's, and will break it down for you for the average cost per room per night.

That's without discounts, though.

Go to the site for Walt Disney World, pick on resorts, then select the resort type (value, moderate, etc), pick on the resort you want, then select room rates from the menu on the left. I just did it so I know they still have them listed.

Hope this helps.

Michelle, Yes that's what I was thinking of. I hope they bring it back.
Greg, I will try Expedia thanks
Beast2Prince Thanks I will check it out

:D

Actually, you CAN book room only reservations now at disneyworld.com. Just go to "Reservations & Tickets" and then click on "Book Room Reservation". Also, if you link off the main disneyworld.com page, you can book room only reservations using the fall fling rate.

I'm so glad they added this option instead of only having the ability to book packages!

Originally posted by WebmasterMichelle
For a short time the Disney website allowed you to check room-only rates and make reservations, but they have discontinued that for now. The only thing you can check online through Disney are package rates and availability.

Room only reservations are available on the disney website:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/waltdisneyworld/reservations/reservationsindex?id=ReservationsRoot

You can check rates at the individual resorts by selecting the resort category, then the resort, then room rates:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/waltdisneyworld/resorts/resortshomeindex?id=ResortsRoot

You all are right, of course, the room only reservations online are back, I just had not noticed them back yet. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter