How do I get the Entertainment card?

Some schools, boy scout troops and/or other large organizations sell these books. I buy 2 every year from the little girls across the street - they're great!! I'm from the New Orleans area and they are $20 each here, but I think the price varies from state to state. Go to "www.entertainment.com" to get one thru the mail if you can't find one locally. Good luck!

a word of warning; I waited to get an entertainment card for our summer visit, thinking I'd pick one up in Ft. Lauderdale, since wer were spending some time there. WRONG. We don't live near a major city; they are only available seasonally in bookstores. I ended up in a nightmare trying to get one shipped in a hurry from entertainment.com

IS it worth it to order the Orlanda et book if you are staying 7 nights? ANd figure on spending most of your time in the parks? I think ti was only 18$ to order but wanst sure if I shoudl bother?

It works best if bought for the city you live in. All of the local books can be used for the entire network of hotels and car rentals they advertise.

The Entertain Book for Orlando is only worth it if you are going to be saving more than the cost, plus shipping. It definitely paid off for us on our last 16 day trip. We spent only half the time in WDW. We used it for dining, mini golf, and a few other attractions and saved over $200. I took out all the national chain tickets, but left the book, with the card, in the rental car when we returned it, hoping that someone might find it and get to use it for the remainer of the year.

Thank you! I decided to order it use what we can and give the book to DH's aunt and uncle who live in Kissimmee when we leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter