How Do I Love Thee, WDW...COMPLETE- 3/8/2018-Post 157&158-So Long, Farewell, Sanaasee You Later!

Beautiful pictures throughout, Teresa, and super travel dialog. I've done a number of picture threads like this (too tired to do more of them) where we just follow along with you throughout your day. I really like this format. Great seeing lots of you and Harry. Miss you guys. :hug:'s

I enjoyed your report, thanks for posting!

Thank you, Hettie!

Great report! You take some wonderful photos. Thanks so much for sharing!

Aww, that's so nice of you to say! Glad you enjoyed it!

Beautiful pictures throughout, Teresa, and super travel dialog. I've done a number of picture threads like this (too tired to do more of them) where we just follow along with you throughout your day. I really like this format. Great seeing lots of you and Harry. Miss you guys. :hug:'s

Thanks, Dan! I miss reading your picture threads, but I understand. It can get exhausting, lol. We miss you too!

Great report Teresa! Sanaa looked like the perfect farewell meal

Thanks, Kari! Yep, Sanaa is the perfect farewell meal.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us! I really enjoyed it. I loved your style of writing and laughed out loud quite a few times. Looking forward to reading your recent trip report.

I hate spending money on things I'll rarely wear.
Totally relate! It's too late for this gala, but if you have an event like that again there's a site called Rent the Runway where you can rent dresses instead of buying them. It's not super cheap, because they're mostly designer dresses, but you can get some cute dresses starting at around $30 (they go way up to the hundreds) and $30 is a lot better than what you'd pay to buy a formal dress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!