How do I request a certain room?

#1 Mickey Fan

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

Although I have been to WDW many times, I never knew you could request a specific room/building at the resorts! I'm learning all kinds of things on the boards!

Can anyone tell me exactly how to request a room and what the chances of actually getting my request are? Also, we will be staying at CSR in August for the first time and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on which area/building was the best to request. Thanks!

Lori

You certainly will learn alot from these boards. You can state your building preference when you make your reservation also. Keep in mind that it is not guaranteed. It is only a preference. Personally, I wouldn't request a specific room. That just seems like it would be too difficult for them to honor and why set yourself up for disappointment if you don't get it.

Welcome to the DIS - you will lerarn alot here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter