• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you book ADR's 180 days out and do MNSSHP?

Disneyliscious

DIS Veteran
Hey guys and gals! Havent been on the DIS much since our first MNSSHP trip last October....BUT.....we are going back this year as it was such an AWESOME trip!!!

I see things have changed a little since booking ADR's for my last trip.

If we book 180 days in advance now, and MNSSHP doesnt go on sale until May.....thats less than 6 months away. Do you just guess at it? Is there a way to know ahead of time what days MNSSHP will fall on? I know Im not the only one debating this...lol

If you look at the park hours for the Magic Kindgom for September and October, you will see nights where the park closes at 7pm. It's a really good bet those are the Halloween party nights.

Note that MK closes at 6pm on September 10 and 11; those are the "Night of Joy" nights not the Halloween party.

I know this is a few days late but just to add to this...
There is usually an evening EMH at another park on the dates that MK closes at 7pm to allow non-party attenders to hit another park. For example, MK closes at 7pm on September 24th...Epcot is doing their evening EMH that same night. We'll be going to the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter