How do you do Disney Awards?

kissafrog

Earning My Ears
Could someone please give me an idea of how this program is supposed to work? Do you just visit sites and do searches, and then enter your email? How long do you need to stay on each site and search, and how do you know if it has credited? This seems like a great program, but I couldn't find any clear instructions on exactly how we're supposed to do this one (if they're there and I missed them, sorry, but please tell me where I should be looking!)Thanks in advance for any help!:D

The site needs to fully load. I use Internet Explorer & it says "Done" in the bottom left corner, right above the "start" menu button, when the site is done loading. After that, you can close the window and move on to the next site or search.

The woman who runs it has been posting the entries received. Right under the Mickey from Fantasia is the Page Menu. One of the options is "Did you get your entry". It should be listed under the email you used to sign up.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter