How do you make reservations for Rainforest Cafe?

Miss Park Avenue

Work, work, work...she'll NEVER get her DIS done!
I've got 20 people to feed. Last night I asked for suggestions, and they want to go here.

I thought you can't make PS...is there another way? Thanks

If you are going to the Rainforest Cafe in DTD you can call them directly to make a reservation. When I called last month, they were taking reservations up to the end of this year. Their phone number for a group larger than 15 is (407) 827- 6453.

For the one at Animal Kingdom for smaller groups you would go through the WDW-DINE # but for larger groups their website says to call (407) 933-2800

MissParkAvenue,
We had a family reunion/vacation at Disney last year this time. The weather was great and we enjoyed it so much. I hope you have a great time. A vacation at Disney can be so much fun (even if it is with inlaws) Have fun.
Linda

Thanks so much! After I posted, I went over to their website and saw how to make reservations. We are set for this trip! I'm getting so excited. It can't come fast enough. :hyper:

lwestwise, thanks so much. My in-laws are pretty terrific so I know we will have fun. We have PS for Ohana's and now Rainforest Cafe, and the rest of the time we will just eat as we go. Thanks again!

Don't forget to check into the Safari Club! We have found it WELL worth the 1 time fee of $15!!! The free appetizer is always my meal, and is great! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter