How do you make reservations to Aquatica without tickets?

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
We are going to Discovery Cove on the 29th of December. With that comes tickets to Sea World and Aquatica. We just purchased an ultimate cabana for December 31st at Aquatica and after I purchased it, it asked me to make reservations to the park. I don't have my tickets so I can't make a reservation. Has anyone else encountered this? I would hate to think they would allow people to book a cabana and then tell them they can't come in!

I will call a little later today when I have time. It took me a full hour to get my Discovery Cove reservation that I had put on hold from March moved to December the last time I called..

I believe Discovery Cove related package do not need to make park reservation for Seaworld and Aquatica. (You can go whenever you want within the 14 day period.)

[EDIT] Given the confusions on the websites (DC and Seaworld say no reservation needed, while Aquatica says need reservation), I decided to make the reservations just in case...

Last edited:
I just bought our DC tickets with sea world and aquatic a for spring break and was able to reserve all parks with the ticket bar code number off the DC print at home ticket
I had to print all 4 tickets for family since all had different number but used the same number for all park reservations.
Not I have 4, multi-day tickets for DC, SW and Aquatica, 4 reservation tickets for SW on a Thursday and 4 reservation tickets for aquatics on a Friday.

I am going in November. The information I got so far on DC website and phone line is you do not need to make reservation for other parks. Please do let me know if that is not true. o_O

https://discoverycove.com/orlando/faq/I am a guest with a Discovery Cove reservation that includes access to Aquatica, SeaWorld or Busch Gardens – how do I reserve my day at the other parks?
Discovery Cove offers various packages that include visits to SeaWorld & Aquatica, and/or Busch Gardens Tampa. Guests that have already purchased a Discovery Cove reservation that includes additional parks, do NOT have to make additional reservations for those parks. The guest can simply use their Discovery Cove reservation confirmation/admission voucher from the time of booking, or the barcode on their Discovery Cove lanyard and proceed directly to the turnstiles.

Since this got me a little worried, I did more searching just now. And I am now offically confused ...

https://aquatica.com/orlando/reservation/faq/ I am a guest with a Discovery Cove reservation – how can I use my admission to Aquatica and SeaWorld?
Discovery Cove guests must make Aquatica or SeaWorld reservations on the respective park websites. The guest can use their Discovery Cove reservation confirmation/admission voucher from the time of booking, or the barcode on their Discovery Cove lanyard.

I bought DC tix for Dec and had to use the barcode from my tix (printed off my email confirmation) to make park ressies for all the days we want to go.

I bought DC tix for Dec and had to use the barcode from my tix (printed off my email confirmation) to make park ressies for all the days we want to go.

I spoke to someone at DC and they told me I didn't need to do this, but after reading this thread I got worried so decided to do it anyway. It would only let me book one day at SW for some reason. When I went to schedule the other day I wanted it wouldn't do anything after I clicked the Complete Reservation tab. How did you make it for several days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!