How do you make your own fantasy pins??

Swamp_Fox

Friendly & Honest Pin Trader
Recently I've seen alot of Fantasy pin trader pins, I think they are great I own a few myself. I would like to know how you go about doing so. I'm artisticaly chellenged but have loads of ideas for pins. Any help or pointers would be great.

Larry

Larry. there are a lot of pin companies out there that can help. I (with a lot of help from Vince) have used US Pin. I also have heard of a company out of California that a lot of people use. All you need is an idea and they should be able to help with a design. Try writing to Vince (parkhopper) he may be able to help you out.

Oh and Dom just made a great shark pin. He may know something about it as well.

I would be happy to answer any questions that I can as far as having a fantasy pin made. I have had quite a few done at this point. Please e-mail me with any questions.

I would be happy to answer any questions that I can as far as having a fantasy pin made. I have had quite a few done at this point. Please e-mail me with any questions.

Hi, I joined here new here, looking good here..

Just wondering about the fantasy pins, I'm interested in trying that out to having some made, where would you suggest start?
I'm in California.
TIA

Hi there,
I was wondering if you’d be willing to share your knowledge about making a fantasy pin with me. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!