How does this ADR list sounds to YOU

mmtska

I dreamed of a wish and it came true!
I know everyone has differing opinions on food and where to eat, and I will probably change my mind 80 different times on this, but here's what I have so far. We're on the DDP. Also we'll move things around as dates come out for MVMCP and so on

Arrival: Cape May Dinner

MK Day: CRT Breakfast (crosses fingers-this one will be OOP) Boma if we can't get it

DHS/MVMCP Day: 50's PT Lunch

AK/Epcot Day: Big River Grille

Epcot Day: Le Cellier (Candlelight Processional package-you can use the DDP for that right??) or Biergarten as back-up

Leave/MK: Chef Mickey's Breakfast

I know everyone has differing opinions on food and where to eat, and I will probably change my mind 80 different times on this, but here's what I have so far. We're on the DDP. Also we'll move things around as dates come out for MVMCP and so on

Arrival: Cape May Dinner-we enjoyed the breakfast but haven't eaten dinner there

MK Day: CRT Breakfast (crosses fingers-this one will be OOP) Boma if we can't get it-I LOVE CRT and have only eaten lunch there.

DHS/MVMCP Day: 50's PT Lunch-Good choice. I like the pot roast!

AK/Epcot Day: Big River Grille-haven't eaten here yet.

Epcot Day: Le Cellier (Candlelight Processional package-you can use the DDP for that right??) or Biergarten as back-up-I hope you get LeCellier cuz its yummy!!!

Leave/MK: Chef Mickey's Breakfast-haven't eaten here yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter