How does this look for meal itinerary?

monymeier

Earning My Ears
These are my plans for upcoming Sept. trip with DH, DD(2) and DS(4). We are staying at BCV.

1. Arrival Saturday. Lunch Beaches and Cream. Dinner DTD(probably Rainforest Cafe)

2. Sunday - Break in room, lunch Crystal Palace, dinner somewhere in Epcot(San Angel) or Whispering Canyon???? Opinions?

3. Monday - Break in room, lunch Pizzafari, dinner Garden Grill

4. Tuesday - Break in room, lunch Sci-fi, dinner Chef Mickeys

5. Wed. - Break Cape May Character, lunch counter service Epcot or Boardwalk?? Leave late afternoon.

Thanks all !!!

Take advantage of the meal plus certificates which are available at AK. You just buy them at the counter.
Details-

DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM
MEAL PLUS CERTIFICATES GOOD HERE!

Guests ages 12 and up $11.99

Guests ages 3-11 $5.99

Certificate is good for:

One counter service entree plus a beverage at any of the following: Animal Kingdom
counter service restaurants:
Restaurantosaurus, Flame Tree Barbecue, Pizzafari, Tusker House.
One box of popcorn or an ice cream bar
One bottled drink (soda or water)

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Hi! Take a look at my dining plans i just posted, for ideas.

Your plan looks good. After a lot of reading on here I realize that these places are very good:

1. Ohana (at polynesian resort, take monorail or drive to it)
2. Le Cellier - epcot - but menu is expensive
3. Boma - people rave over the breakfast and dinner - try clicking on below for pictoral review of Boma
http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/asp/article.asp?request=DisplayArticle&cat=dining&articleId=90

go to ourlaughingplace.com to see photos of inside restaurants

for menus go to http://allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm

you will really see what you like by checking out the menus, prices and atmosphere....also, search on the boards for reviews of restaurants..

Have a magical trip!:wave:

Yeah, I could follow y'all around easily.

My only suggestion would be Tusker House or Flame Tree over Pizzafari. On our last visit, the pizza had improved, but it seemed way oversauced still, and only cheese and pepperoni were available (I like mine to be dragged through the garden.) OTOH, I had an Italian sub there, served hot with a pesto sauce, and it was one of the better WDW sandwiches I've had. Flame Tree is my very favorite counter service stop in any park.

You're gonna find slim pickins' for a counter service lunch spot at BW. I'd stick to Epcot for your last day.

We're also Whispering Canyon fans, but you'll get some wildly divergent opinions on THIS one!

have dinner the MK night over at whispering canyon, definately skip te San Angel Inn (very non-disney experience).

MGM day eat at or nearer to MGM. Unless youve done the park a gazillion times, you probably wont leave it until later. we really like Mama Melrose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter