How far is far?

As long as you don't have heart problems, a mile is easy. I walk everyday for exercise (bad knees. . .no running), and I do over 5 mph. Just start slowly, you've got until May, you should be able to walk 5 miles without sounding like a freight train.

Remember what your goal is.

I will speak to OKW. There are 4 pools at OKW, the longest walk you can have to one of them is less than 1/8 of a mile. Most units are just a one hundred yards or so from a pool. There are 5 bus stops at OKW and the same goes for them. Southpoint as you mentioned in you question has its own pool as does every area at OKW. Have fun, pools are a short distant away.

Yep, pools and bus stops at OKW are near each unit. If you need to go to the Hospitality House for anything, the first bus that comes along will take you there, since all buses stop at HH before leaving the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter