How far is Target from Kidani?

It's approximately 4.5 miles each way.

Super Target
3200 Rolling Oaks Blvd
Kissimmee, FL, 34747

I think it would be way too far too walk. I don't believe there are sidewalks on Sherbeth Rd either.

The issue you are having is that you can look at a map and Target appears, correctly, to be only about a mile away at most via how the crow flies. The problem is that you are not a crow and walking in that direction means you would need to go through about a half mile of thick woods and swamp for which there are no trails. To get to Target, you have to go in the opposite direction from where Target is first to Sherberth Road and getting there via that route is over four miles.

We made several Target trips from Kidani in our last two stays (in a rental car). Definitely too far to walk either a casual trip or a trip to pick up all the necessities for your trip. It takes about 10 minutes each way to even drive.

There are other stores on the busy road that Target is on that may be closer to Sherberth than Target is, but as a PP said Sherberth itself is tough to walk on. Busy, wind-y road lined by swamps & fast-driving cars and I don't think there's a sidewalk.

I don't think a cab would be too expensive to go to Target once!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter