How far out to book dining and shows

bobr68

Earning My Ears
I know I’m way early, but we are crusing August 2019 and was just wondering when I could book my time dining and shows? Also, anything I can be doing now this far out?

I was wondering the same thing. Booked August of 2019 also on the Mariner

It depends on the ship. Oasis and quantum (maybe?) class let’s you book shows around 90 days out. I recommend you make a spreadsheet for that. I think MTD can be done earlier.

Normally I’d say to check your cruise planner, but it may or may not be accessible at this time without pulling an end around as noted in the “dashboard” thread.

It depends on the ship. Oasis and quantum (maybe?) class let’s you book shows around 90 days out. I recommend you make a spreadsheet for that. I think MTD can be done earlier.

Normally I’d say to check your cruise planner, but it may or may not be accessible at this time without pulling an end around as noted in the “dashboard” thread.
Yes, I have sailed Anthem (quantum class) twice, and I booked the major shows early, as soon as they showed up on the cruise planner.
Denise

Last edited:

I am booked on the Allure for June 3. 90 days out would not have allowed reservations until March 3rd, but the bookings became available at the end of January. Keep checking on the web site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter