How is February?

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
I am now considering a 3 day for just the two of us in February--2/5, to be exact. December is pretty busy and my stress level at work is higher in Feb. anyhow. How is the weather and how packed is the ship?
Robin M.

We went in Feb. 2002 near the end of the month. It was very windy and we missed Castaway Cay because they couldn't dock the ship.

The ship didn't seem that busy, but they said it was full. We only really noticed a lot of people at dinner and the shows.

We did 7 day 2/1/03. Port Canaveral was chilly. Pants and sweatshirt weather. CC was warm, not hot; water was brisk, but not as bad as New England in the summer.

We were on the ship right before ZebraStripes. I was suprised at how cool it was leaving port canaveral. However, CC was very comfortable.

Having said that, Cruise Director Jim mentioned that we were the first sailing able to dock at CC in January. From what I gather, because its such an open port, the winds and tides can really do a number on the ship when it tries to pull in.

We were on the DVC cruise this past February and the temps were in the high 70's/low 80's. We had no problem swimming at CC - some thought the water was too cold, but being from Michigan it felt warm to us. Sailing was completely smooth! We were able to dock both days at CC.

Have Fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter