How long are droid depot and lightsaber build events?

pedrohead

Earning My Ears
About how long are the droid depot and lightsaber build activities? Trying to get reservations for both without overlapping, but also being mindful about if we get RotR boarding passes what would happen if they ended up on top of each other?

Any advice appreciated! First (likely last) time for WDW for us next month, so trying to squeeze in all we can. Thx.

They both take about 20 minutes once you're in the room. IIRC Savi's requires you to check in 15 minutes ahead of time, though post-covid might be a little different. I would plan 30-40 minutes for each to allow for arrival and exit time and walking between/to whatever is next on your agenda.

Perfect, thanks for the info.

For the boarding groups on RotR, isn't it an hour window you need to be there or something? So if neither of these items take longer than an hour, we should be ok to make it to a boarding group regardless of when chosen?

The lightsaber experience is around 20 minutes not sure about the droid. I would budget 30 to get in get started and get out. You have an hour to get back to RotR after you're called. I scheduled my lightsaber experience for park open. If I get a BG that's called right away I should have time to build the lightsaber and get to RotR.

Perfect, thanks for the info.

For the boarding groups on RotR, isn't it an hour window you need to be there or something? So if neither of these items take longer than an hour, we should be ok to make it to a boarding group regardless of when chosen?

ROTR wasn't open when I was there last year, so I'll leave that to someone who's been recently :)

The lightsaber experience is around 20 minutes not sure about the droid. I would budget 30 to get in get started and get out. You have an hour to get back to RotR after you're called. I scheduled my lightsaber experience for park open. If I get a BG that's called right away I should have time to build the lightsaber and get to RotR.

Great, thanks for the info. There was only one lightsaber reservation available the one day were in DHS (12:45), so I didn't have much choice :). But the droid reservations were a little more plentiful.

Just keeping fingers crossed we get a boarding pass and it doesn't overlap with one of these windows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter