How long has it been since you visited the World?

@Moderator: Could someone please fix the title of this thread so it says "you" instead of "your"? Thank you!

Not since December 2019 (my timing was very lucky with that trip), but finally coming back to my happy place this spring! SO EXCITED!!!

It's been 2 years since our last trip and it feels like it's been forever. I didn't think we'd be going back this year but I was hopeful and we just booked FD for Sept 2024!! And since I don't like to torture myself, if there's no upcoming trip, I stay off the Disboards...so I haven't posted in over 2 years. So good to be back :love:

It's been 2 years since our last trip and it feels like it's been forever. I didn't think we'd be going back this year but I was hopeful and we just booked FD for Sept 2024!! And since I don't like to torture myself, if there's no upcoming trip, I stay off the Disboards...so I haven't posted in over 2 years. So good to be back :love:
Sept 2024 for us also!

May 2019. We had a wonderful GF stay. I would love to return but I look after an elderly, and largely immobile, parent. Heck, I’d love a day off! I’d faint with a WDW trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter