How long has it been since you visited the World?

We have not been since summer of 2015. This is the longest that we have not gone. We are going in June of 2018 for 24 days, we saved all of our DVC points to go for my daughter's high school graduation.

Family trip in April 2018, combo her 6th birthday and our 13th anniversary trip. We went for our honeymoon in 2005 ...ages ago can't wait to see what's new since!

We have not been since August of 2015. We have no plans to return any time soon. We are experiencing other vacation destinations, but my heart always wants to be in Disney. My wallet on the other hand tells me it is not possible.

2 years, 2 months this time-we skipped 2016 as DD was planning on applying for DCP-she starts in 11 days. Several trips planned over next year due to getting AP's-then I suspect it will be a few years-although planning Paris Disneyland in 2020!

18 years. We Honeymooned in 1997, back in 1999. Disney Land 2015. World for our 20 year anniversary in 72 days. Anniversary was in May, but did not want to take kids out of school and definitely did not want the summer crowds. Kids get 2 weeks in October for fall break.

Last November before a cruise, went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party! My husband will actually be there on Saturday for a week! Staying at Port Orleans Riverside! Its going to be a long week ahead of packing and getting things ready!

We haven't been to WDW since June 2015, and we will be there again in 2 weeks! We did get to go to Disneyland Paris for the day on our trip to France last year though.

The last time I was in WDW? back in 1992. (ACK)
We are heading down for a long over-due trip November 26!
Guess this could be my first trip right?
(even though "technically" it is my second?!?)

Ugh, it's been since 1998! Can't wait to see what's new (probably EVERYTHING, ha) in NINE DAYS!!!!!

Almost 2 years. We were there in November 2015. We went to DLR/DCA twice since then so the next trip might be back to the world!

My kids tell me my last trip was 2006. We have been too many times to count over the last 20 years. We have 56 days to go and we are so excited!

47 days:( I miss it already so we are planning a June Trip!!:yay: I just got my first nursing job and it pays really well. Guess we will be going to disney more often!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!