How long were the waits this week?

I went yesterday and the waits were a bit longer than I thought they would be. BTMRR was about 40mins, POTC 15mins, HM 30-45mis, Indy 45+mins, and most everything else was about 10-15mins or less. I didn't spend much time in Fantasyland so I can't give any info on times there.

We went on Wednesday, and ditto, lines longer than I thought - for a non-holiday Wednesday I expected no lines. Autopia was the longest, around 40 minutes, Fantasyland was packed, Small World was empty, oddly enough. A CM said she thought it was because of the rain - people had had to put off coming to the park, and were trying to crowd a whole week into the few hours of sun we had.

matsterrocks said:
For anyone just back how long were the waits at Disneyland this week for the more popular rides?

Saturday 2-26-05 was insane!!!!! My DH took the kids and in 6 hours they didn't ride one ride. The lines we way to long for waiting so they saw a couple shows, did Inoventions and just looked around.

Sunday 2-27-05 we all went. Materhorn was only about a 20 minute wait at 10 AM, hit Small World in 10 min, Big Thunder in 15 min, Haunted House in about 15 minutes, Pirates in 15 or less, at DCA Soraing was a 60 minute posted wait but we were in and out in less than that, Screaming was about 30 minutes, and a few of the smaller rides were only about 10 minutes. All in all we had a great time. Sunday was far better than Friday.

Many schools had the entire week off, rather than just President's Day, so these times don't surprise me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter