How many?........another continuation

oh gosh......at least 20 or so. Now 4x6".......that's a whole other thing

How many Christmas presents have you wrapped so far?

no idea....guess 20 or so. Can't put all of my decorations out because of the grandkids

How many times have you been to WDW?

How many days until a family member birthday?

This will be my first Christmas that we are "strategically" placing Christmas things with our 17 month granddaughter coming our way those couple of days of Christmas. I'm sooooo glad they are finally closer to us, tho!!! :goodvibes :santa:

I'm next!! 40 days

How many kinds of cookies have you baked.

I put lots in storage and will bring it back out when they are older. A lot less decorating is not really a bad things. Christmas is at DS's this year.....but the kids come for dinner every Wed. and they will be over to spend the weekend next weekend

DD will spend the night Christmas Eve.....that's it. We will go to DS's for Christmas.....but they all come over here for dinner every Wednesday anyway

How many people did you buy Christmas presents for this year?

2 heavy ones, 3 jackets......lots of sweatshirts (the main thing I wear, when needed, around here)

How many Christmas cards have you received so far?

types.....2...grinders and regular shakers. If you mean sets, then about 20

How many degrees are you expecting today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter