How many points define "home resort"?

wdwendyd

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
If I have at least 150 points at OKW and I buy at least 150 points at BCV (when they become available), would that mean that both of these would be my "home resorts"? Would I have an 11 month reservation window for both of them?:earsgirl:
Thanks!

Yes, that's right. Only the points owned at that resort may be used 11 months ahead, but you would have 2 "home" resorts.

To further clarify.....any resort you own points at is considered a home resort. Even a minimum add on gives you a second home resort. VWL is my second home resort even though I only have 38 points there. But as Doc wrote, you only get the home resort priority on the points you have at that particular resort- you don't get the 11 month advantage for all your points at both resorts. You can reserve with your 150 OKW points at 11 months at OKW, and with your 150 BCV points at BCV. If you want to stay ay OKW on your BCV points you need to wait until 7 months.

I find this hard to explain clearly without getting so wordy!

I completely understand now. Thank you for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter