how much is a meal in disney world

ariel_459

Earning My Ears
how much can i expect to pay for a meal in disney world... like for example i will be eating lunch and dinner in the parks for 3 days, day 1, mk, day 2, epcot, day 3, mgm. how much can i expect to pay for something not sit down?

Last year in MK we (DH, me, DS 8, DD 4) ate both lunch and dinner at the park. For lunch, we ate at Cosmic Rays in Tomorrowland. We had 2 orders of chicken fingers and fries for the kids and a chicken sandwich and fries for each adult and 2 large drinks for all of us to share. the cost was about $25. The kids could have shared a meal and DH and I could have shared fries. There was lots to eat! For dinner we ate ate at Picnoccio's Village and had about the same thing for the same price. I didn't think $50 for 2 meals w/ lots of food was bad at all. Both places, the food was good. By the way, at cosmic Ray's, you have to get in spearate lines if you want chicken and hamburgers. Needless to say, my DH decided we were all eating chicken-He's a one line man!!!

that good to know. what about the other parks? did anyone eat at epcot or mgm? ak isnt a big thing, we're not going there.

I think you get get a website or chekout the dining portion of these boards and view menus from each place. That might help since you know what your family will eat!

I'm guessing that food prices have increased. ;) But seems like any counter service Dh and go to is $17 for the both of us. And that is basically sandwich, fries, and a soft drink, or maybe a large salad and a soft drink.
Prices seem to be pretty comparable at all the parks at counter service, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter