• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Much to Budget?

MrsDuck

DIS Veteran
Hi all! My fiance and I are looking to go to Tokoyo within the next couple of years. We would like to visit the parks, stay at a Disney resort, and then wander around the city.

Would someone share how much they budgeted for a similar trip? I am just curious about how much money we need to save before this trip can actually become a reality.

Thanks!

To give you a rough idea what you are looking at last time I looked at prices for the hotels for the Disney hotels: the ranged from $500-1000. That was taking a conversation rate on the way low side of 75 Yen to the $1. There are Neighbor hotels where you are "staying at a Disney Hotel" and a little closer to Tokyo (if you want to trust my direction ;) my DH refuses to :lmao: ) They also range in prices.

Ticket prices for 1 day for each park were @ 100 but I could be waaay off on that. Again taking into count the exchange rate of 75 Yen to $1.

You will also need to get tickets for the rail, subway. I have been told food is expensive there also. I believe coming from FL, family has spent about 3000 for round trip tickets this year.

Your cost will either go up or down depending on the exchange rate. The higher it is the cheaper it will be for you, the lower it is the more it will cost you. I would recommend searching for Tokyo Disney(they have an English website) and look through there for cost. You can also check into the neighbor hotels. I would then pick an exchange rate and budget and save base on that with the understanding that it will get you close or pass what you will need.

To give you a rough idea what you are looking at last time I looked at prices for the hotels for the Disney hotels: the ranged from $500-1000. That was taking a conversation rate on the way low side of 75 Yen to the $1. There are Neighbor hotels where you are "staying at a Disney Hotel" and a little closer to Tokyo (if you want to trust my direction ;) my DH refuses to :lmao: ) They also range in prices.

Ticket prices for 1 day for each park were @ 100 but I could be waaay off on that. Again taking into count the exchange rate of 75 Yen to $1.

You will also need to get tickets for the rail, subway. I have been told food is expensive there also. I believe coming from FL, family has spent about 3000 for round trip tickets this year.

Your cost will either go up or down depending on the exchange rate. The higher it is the cheaper it will be for you, the lower it is the more it will cost you. I would recommend searching for Tokyo Disney(they have an English website) and look through there for cost. You can also check into the neighbor hotels. I would then pick an exchange rate and budget and save base on that with the understanding that it will get you close or pass what you will need.
Thanks so much!! I appreciate your post and help. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter