How often do you go to WDW?

Another DVC owner here so I tend to plan long term. I have booked for September this year, I'll buy an annual pass so I'll be back early september next year (to get two trips out of it), then again probably late January 2021 and early January 2022. And thinking about Japan with Tokyo Disneyland in October 2022 too.

I had been a few times as a child but took our first family trip as an adult and introduced my husband and sons to Disney in 2016. We have just returned from our second family trip and I plan to go every 2 years. Although as an adult couple we have booked to go back for a week without the kids in October this year. And I would really like to do a Disney Cruise next year but don't know if we can afford it yet. :scratchin

Only been once to WDW but have been 9 times to DL and go every two years, the next one being 61 days away :love:

Usually 1-2 times a week. I can't imagine living anywhere else really. We're 30 minutes away. I would think most people would want to visit often. DVC is a great way to afford the hotel stays over the long term.

Not as often as we'd like, we try to go every couple of years now as we like to see other places as well, leaving a gap also means we generally see new things every time we go.
We went through a phase of not setting foot in a Disney park for years, which we look back on now & scratch our heads & say why?
I've probably been to Disney Land more times over the years because I spent a lot of time in Los Angeles when I was younger.

Days away from our 10th trip in 11 years to WDW with one Disneyland Paris trip thrown in as well. Basically we go as often as funds allow. We could be in a much bugger house by now instrad but I prefer the holidays! This will be our last trip for three years at least though due to kids at Uni.

Every two to three years. I have twins with autism. For us there is nowhere else.

I used to go every 3-4 years before kids, but now we're going with my son, who has Autism, and Disney is so set up for his needs we're going as often as we can.

So now normally every 18 months, as I went in January have November booked for next year.

I am debating about a Disney Cruise but I would need to research how they are with children with additional needs. I think they will be fabulous, although will just need to make sure as I don't want to be trapped in the middle of the ocean and the little one hating it. :scared1:

Last edited:
We had a few trips in quick succession in 2009,2011 and 2012 and our next trip is in September so we've had a bit of a break. This will be our last trip for a very long time as disney have now unfortunately outpriced us and we have an ever growing list of other places we want to go.

I'd love to go alternate years - that would be perfect for me but, sadly, not affordable. We went to Disneyland Paris a couple of times when the children were smaller then to WDW (for our once in a lifetime) in 2008 when dd was 18 and ds was 13. We went again in 2015 with dd and ds and are going back this year with dd, ds and their partners. We'll have to see what happens next. We're hoping to take a trip to the other coast to visit some of the state parks in 2021.

I am debating about a Disney Cruise but I would need to research how they are with children with additional needs. I think they will be fabulous, although will just need to make sure as I don't want to be trapped in the middle of the ocean and the little one hating it. :scared1:

Just back from a Disney cruise and there seemed to be a lot of not just children with additional needs, but young adults as well. It makes sense. A grown up holiday but with entertainment that will capture the attention of everyone. People with autism have such individual needs that I don't know what information would be helpful to you but if he doesn't mesh with the kids club staff then there are plenty of open house sessions when you can go in and play with them. Sometimes e.g. around dinner time you'll find you have the open house to yourself.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Check the website, but I believe you can cancel 30 days before and get your deposit back, so if you see what you want now with free dining, I would say pull the trigger. It might not be available later.

We appear to have fallen into a pattern of visiting every couple of years. There is definitely something addictive about the place! Last year we added a cruise and now that’s a whole new addiction too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter