How. Soon to book and best time to go?

Fortmagic

Earning My Ears
Hi!
I’m looking to go to Aulani for my mother’s 60th birthday and my 10th wedding anniversary. Any suggestions on best times to go or how soon in advance I can go? Thanks in advance!!

I'm not sure how far in advance they book out - at least a year. But as far as how far in advance you should book, that depends on how you will be booking and when you go. Peak seasons like Christmas, Spring Break, and even parts of summer and winter tend to be busy, so you should book more in advance for those times. We visited in September which is a quieter time of year, and we would definitely go that time of year again.

If you want to look into renting DVC points for your stay, you should book 7-11 months in advance. We were able to secure ours at 10 months out.

We enjoy February as one of the things we like is the whales are there then

Just tried this week for July, 2020 , I wasn't able to secure a 2 bedroom or even 2 1-bedrooms through the DCV rental points. Ended up booking off the Disney website.

There is no bad time to be in Hawaii LOL. Here are some things to consider. If you want to go whale watching then end of December to March. The hottest time (90 to 95 tops) is August to October. Best waves are winter, so Jan-Feb. BTW there is no off season on Oahu :) Always busy place, but fun.

We have gone in winter and summer. Both are beautiful and weather was similar. Waves are big in winter do you need to keep an eye on the kids. The ocean was completely calm in summer but it was quite hot and humid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!