How soon??

cola1068

Earning My Ears
hi, how soon do u set up car service from the airport to your hotel. Is it cheaper just to get a cab. Or is there disney transportation if your staying on site. thanks

There isn't disney transportation per say. but there is Mears shuttle that is, I think, $27 per adult round trip?

The town car services run about $80 roundtrip for up to 4 people. I don't know how much cabs cost. I would reserve one as soon as you have your flight information and then confirm with them a few days before.

what kind of car service?? where can i find one and how do i contact them. thank you

Check through these message boards for info. on the various towncar services. Personally, we use Happy Limo and are very pleased with them. You can find lots of comments on them and others, and there are internet coupons too. We generally book a month in advance and then reconfirm when we reconfirm our flight info. the week before (being paranoid, I also confirm my flight info. the night before...you'd be surprised at how often it has changed, although usually only by a few minutes). Your towncar driver will meet you in the luggage area at the airport with a sign that has your name on it, and after you pick up your bags, they bring the car around. VERY convenient!! I've used the Mears shuttles in the past but would never do it any other way now. The shuttle stops at multiple hotels, but your towncar takes you right to your destination.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

where can i find the internet coupons that someone has mentioned for car service. thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter