How strict are they on age 4 at the childcare clubs?

missy28

<font color=purple>unnaturly obsessed with all thi
I am traveling this April with a friend, who has an 11 year old, a 5 year old, and 3 year old twin girls. The kids have their heart set on (and so do the adults) in going to the Neverland Club one night while we are there. The 11 yo went before and loved it.

My question is this: The twins are small for their age, but are almost 4 (in late May). They were 2 lbs at birth, and are still tiny! They are completely potty trained, and would be devastated if they couldn't go with their brother and sister! How strict are the clubs as far as proof of age 4? Please tell me not very... us adults want a grown-up night!!

Sorry, but... It is a state regulated rule, not a WDW rule. If they do not follow the set ages they can loose their child care permit. I know they will ask the children how old they are. I would not count on this plan for this trip. Have fun anyway.

Jordan's mom

Very strict, sorry. You can always use and in room sitter for the night out. I haven't used them but my sil used Fairy Godmothers.

Have Fun
TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter