How to add "Which Disney Princess are you"

lulubelle

The "twisty" part of the 60 is called the Badlands
I took the test twice and both times the same Disney Princess came up for me - how do I add it to my screen name when I answer posts? Thank you to the computer guru's who help clueless people like me :-)

Copy your princess, by Right clicking on the text, then click copy in the pop up box then, at Dis, Click CP User,then click edit profile, scoll down to the Signiture box, Right click in the empty box,when the pop up box appears click Paste and your princess will be there. Check the First 5 letters do the say this, if not put the curser in front of the first letter and add that.

Then at the end look to see if the last 6 letters look like this
If not add it. then push sumit go to the tech board and try posting. If you see your princess all went well. If not ask tech for help!!!

Hi you just click on the link at the end of any princess which says Which Disney Princess are you and it will direct you to a quiz and then once you take it they'll tell you which princess your most like. Then if you want to post it to your profile then highlight it and hit copy and then go to the profile and paste it in the appropriate box and you should be able to get it up.

Good luck.

Originally posted by jewelray
Hi you just click on the link at the end of any princess which says Which Disney Princess are you and it will direct you to a quiz and then once you take it they'll tell you which princess your most like. Then if you want to post it to your profile then highlight it and hit copy and then go to the profile and paste it in the appropriate box and you should be able to get it up.

Good luck.

I am afraid that I am still lost.

Click on the link at the end of any princess where?

Sorry to be such a pain!

COLOR=firebrick]Sometimes I surprise myself. Thanks for the Princess test!![/COLOR]

How do I change my picture from Cinderella to Belle on the left side near my name?

PiazzaM: Go to your User CP at the top of the page and go to User options and at the bottom is something called Avatar and then change it from there.

OK. I finally get it. I didn't have the signatures turned on because they take so long to download. But now that I understand and can click on the princesses, they are not showing up and not working! Anyone know why?

on the daydreamings.com website says, "taking a break. not sure when or if we'll be back."
Too bad. I love being Belle!

on the daydreamings.com website says, "taking a break. not sure when or if we'll be back."
Too bad. I love being Belle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter