• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to cancel dining reservations online

Ohana 4

DIS Veteran
Now that they have changed the website, I am having difficulties locating the spot where reservation numbers are pulled up so I can cancel one of my ADRs. Anyone know?

Did you keep your conf email with the ADR #? I don't know how to cancel one without the number but if you know the number, go to disneyworld.com and sign in and then it is under "my disney vacation" - one of the options is dining reservations.

Will this work if you don't have a disney reservation. We only have dining reservations and are staying off-property....

If you have your 12-digit ADR # and know the phone number associated with your ADR, it should work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter