How to I persuade others to join me?

Sound like @crazy_cremello you need to really sit down and think about what you want out of life.

As having you own house is great but so is having wonderful life experiences, even if they take you away from your current comfort zone.

As one thing you don't want is a lovely house that is full of regrets.

So take some time (maybe on a solo Disney Trip) work out what you want and do it and if you upset people along the way it's unfortunate but if you don't you'll only be upsetting yourself in the long run.

I agree with this completely. Do you and your boyfriend really want the same things out of life?

Just wanted to add that settling down doesn't mean settling. I've had some fantastic adventures (not as many Disney ones as I'd like because of my sensible other half), but the fact that we own a house (jointly with the bank ;-) ) means that we can take the kids out of school for a year soon and afford to go travelling. Growing up doesn't mean giving up your dreams.

Decide together what would work best both short and long term for you both. See whether he can get his head around a year working in new Zealand for example and how you'll make it happen.

go solo its great and Disney are very welcoming to solo visitors. I have been about 7 times solo and am going back in October.

I feel your pain. Marriage broke up (I got custody of the DVC points), kids grew up... I'm doing a solo trip from Dec 9-17 this year. I've had one solo trip before but it was during F&W so there was so much to do, I could barely keep up with my plans. By mid week I was blowing off fast passes, but I had a great time and met some very nice people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!